Because we care....

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

New Calendar Function

Hi
Your notice a new entry in the LINK section on the left, called "NEIGHBOURHOOD CALENDAR".

If you click on it, the system will ask for your bank account details and then syphon gazillions into my personal account, at which point I will vanish from Mayfield Avenue........okay so that was a joke, I was just testing to see if you were reading this.

When you click on the link it will take you to an online calendar, where I aim to add pertinent diary entries, such as the Enfield forum date etc. So if ever you want to remind yourself of what is coming just take a peek by clicking on the entry.

In addition I have made it open to all of us, i.e. its a PUBLIC calendar. That means that if YOU have any important dates to remember you can ALSO place entries into the same diary. In addition, when you place an entry you can also enter an email address where you want a reminder email to be sent.

As and when I get time to learn a bit more about web design I'll tidy up this site and add some more functionality, but this is quite cool for now.

If you have any queries just add a comment in the link below this message. In the meantime have fun!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home