Because we care....

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Neighbourhood Watch re-launch party

Hi
Pamela at No.63 (I think!) has kindly agreed for us to trash her house on the evening of Monday 14th June currently set for 19:30 onwards. This is to formally re-launch our Neighbourhood Watch scheme, promote this website, distribute hardcopies of a revised Newsletter and answer any questions you may have.

In addition I am attempting to arrange for the Development Manager of Acton Housing Association, Mr Nigel Lomax to attend as well to talk about the proposed Pruden Close re-development. He gave me a verbal confirmation at last weeks meeting but I will contact him to make it official.

So bring a bottle, a sense of humour and a bunch of questions and and I look forward to seeing you all there!

PS: I was of course kidding about trashing the place.... ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home